Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Gate#2

Hi all! Back here.
Sometimes the urge is so high that you cant fight it. For what? Well, for pretty much everything that we like, that we love to do and sometimes even vouch for, from anyone. It comes like a shock wave, to do the task that we love to do. And it seems so much intresting later on to feel how the change occoured. How sometime back I was simply waiting in a queue in the bus to get off at my stop.

;) Today while I got off my bus it was blogging in my mind. The epicenter to this blogging urge shock wave was the Gate#2. After my BCA, I recently got my first job to work as a s/w engineer over support projects in large Indian Service based company. Its training time, so its not that hectic deze days. The company's branch in this city has mainly 3 gates. But the company decided to keep one of them for guests alone. So the Gate#2 got the chance to be the one where guests enter the premisis in their expensive cars as perhaps they might have thought that it would be easy for workers coming from both sides to use either gate#1 or gate#3.

Now who'd tell that to the bus driver. The company is set at a beautiful spot down a hill. So as soon as the bus starts downhill and vision to things that were not visible earlier gets clearer, the driver starts feeling the ease in driving with an auto-speeding bus after a minute long struggle to get the fully-loaded auto-geared bus uphill and cool air slapping his face.

And then, he sees My Company's Logo, then gate#1 and reluctantly starts applying the brakes. The bus starts slowing down but understanding his duty, the driver hastily yet carefully slows down the bus and brings it to a halt at gate#2.

The guards standing outside the gate, yawning, playing with their ID cards witness a very morose croud getting out of the bus, yet nobody even looks at them(the guards) as they know they're gonna see haughty hurtful expressions, clearly stating that you better stay away from this gate as its meant for a superior lot than you. So I start my small yet tangled journey to my training classroom, from gate#1, then parking, then upstairs then right, right, left...

No comments:

Post a Comment