Sunday, July 20, 2014

The question that keeps me


What is required to do a task:
1. Effectively
2. Efficiently
3. Keeping everyone happy
I don't think I know it myself and if we are here to find a straightforward answer to the aforementioned question, we must ask it to ourself rather than to the original asker. In a world that has always contained answers, we have never refrained from quests. However, our nagging doubts have always kept us at bay from the real answer. The askers have died, their generations who kept their questions alive have failed. The answer remains there, just as still, sparkling as ever. What we are here for today is to pause. To pause and think, about these doubts that might perhaps need solving once and for all.
At first, let us ask ourself, what the question or lets say what we are generally asking. A lot of people don't know or feel it that out of a lot of things they are doing most of the time, they are generally asking a deep open question, and live their lives as is. For example, I am usually unable to do day-to-day tasks effectively, let alone the other two which I believe are all in an order. Soon as I fail or just before I am about to fail, deep inside I ask myself "Why always?!." Now "Why always?!" is not a proper question. However its been my belief while living with "Why always?!" for so long, that it falls under the category of Titles and Tags. I mean it is a Tag pasted on a huge bundle of questions. Excuse me for increasing the complication but to me as it has always been, Life is complicated. I know I sound a lot monotonous and saddening, but I believe being realistic is the first step to being positive.
So what is inside the bundle. That would be too much for just a blogpost to digest. But reverting to our main motive, I doubted my skill when I held the badminton racket after a long time recently. But when my brother motivated me, there was a new kind of learning sensation lurking inside me now. I was grasping much better than before when I didn't doubt myself. We care too much about the future to spare time for present.
Spare me for today folks. I promise to come back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment