Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Aamir Khan. Salutes to the perfectionist!

When I heard the comments. I was shocked. Could not believe it was you making it sir. But I backed you among my friends. 
"He must have meant something."
Inside however, I was fighting with my mind to find the answer. This is your spirit. This is why I respect you so. You are a great teacher. You knew this would happen. You knew people would blacken your face in public and burn your effigies. That was all that was left with the so-called 'self-crowned thekedars' (ठेकेदार). They know the Indian public is sitting on fuel. And they have the matchbox. But that did not matter. Because ultimately they'd explain it for you. And what an impact it made.... much much better than your sole statement could ever make. I understand you fully now. You did not say anything political. You explained a feeling deep within us all, just like your movies. What a common man feels deep inside for his neighbour, his family, his opposite sex, his leaders, the media, and maybe that news airing on the TV where a leader of any religious sect was screaming like mad, for example sakes. Confusion, fear, anger; our day-to-day lives are full of it. We are all too scared about everything to think deep about anything. So, Thank you sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment